Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Cameleon...Sheila J@ Agency Model Management





Trust.... that's the word that comes to mind when I think of Sheila J.  I met Sheila at a shoot we were doing for the stylist Junell Banks.  What I'm learning is that when you are working with a group of people for the first time, you must give them your trust that you believe in there work.  Which, includes everybody from the stylist, assistant, hairstylist, make-up artist, and most of all the model. Sheila is the type of model that with her just standing still .... you have a perfect picture.  Some models you must give a lot of direction too or pose them, with Sheila just let her be and take the picture.... trust me,  you won't be disappointed.

Stylist Junell Banks
Hair stylist Dilenia
Makeup Scarlet Carbuccia

1 comment:

Dallas J. Logan said...

Bravo... Sheila is wonderful and talented model that I have NOT have the fortune of shooting with... Great blog!

Followers