Saturday, August 18, 2012

Foxy! Foxy Brown !.... featuring Bee@ Sharlet Grier Model Management

Don't need to worry folks I won't be writing a novel today, just want to say thank you to the people
who helped me bring my vision to light. To Faiola Ledesma and Kiki Pagan, thank you for your hard work and patiences. To my little brother from another mother Yanii Picaso! thank you.... you where with me at the very start when this shoot was just an idea. And I can not forget the star of the show Bee Koroma of Sharlet Grier Model Management, you are a true professional... thank you. And last but not least I would like to say thank you to Judi Lake @Vigore! for believing in me and my work. To everyone I mentioned be blessed and safe so we can create magic again.
                   Styling by Fabiola Ledesma and Kiki Pagan
                   Hairstylist Yanii Picaso
                   Model  Bee Koroma

3 comments:

Judi Lynn Lake said...

It was our pleasure, Max - thank you!

Judi Lynn Lake said...

It was our pleasure; thank you for trusting us with your work!

Judi Lynn Lake said...

It was our pleasure, Max - thank you for a great piece!

Followers